Companies that practice sustained generosity are more likely to thrive even in the most difficult environment. The companies listed here demonstrate how to create value beyond profit. This list is not comprehensive; it is an evolving snapshot capturing the best of Georgia business.
|COVID Response Financial Contribution Environmental/Sustainability Effort|
|Interested in becoming a member? Visit gobeyondprofit.org/join for more information.||Employee Well-Being North Star Leadership Business Collaboration COVID Response Resource Contribution Volunteer Engagement Expertise or Service Contribution Customer Well-Being Empowering Community Environmental/Sustainability Effort|
|Interested in becoming a member? Visit gobeyondprofit.org/join for more information.||Environmental/Sustainability Effort|
- Business Collaboration Indicates that the company has combined superpowers with other businesses to solve a social issue, whether by volunteering, pooling resources, or providing influence.
- COVID Response Indicates that the company quickly pivoted to serve the community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Customer Well-Being Indicates that the company displays a culture of caring for its customers in a way that reflects corporate generosity.
- Employee Well-Being Indicates that the company displays a culture of caring for employees in a way that reflects corporate generosity.
- Empowering Community Indicates that the company partners well with nonprofits and local leaders to understand community needs so that they may support and empower community solutions.
- Environmental/Sustainability Effort Indicates that a company has made a public commitment to or investment in environmentally friendly practices.
- Expertise or Service Contribution Indicates that the company has made a donation of their time and expertise to address a community need.
- Financial Contribution Indicates that the company reports financial contributions to nonprofits, social action, or social impact campaigns.
- North Star Leadership Indicates that the company’s senior leader visibly and authentically demonstrates company values and/or purpose.
- Product Contribution Indicates that the company contributes company product/s to address a community need (i.e. pay-it-forward or buy-one-give-one).
- Resource Contribution Indicates that the company has made a donation of in-kind materials, products, or equipment to address a community need.
- Volunteer Engagement Indicates that the company outwardly values and practices volunteerism as an integral part of their culture, and invites employees, customers, and vendors to join in serving the community.