Celebrating Business Generosity Week in Georgia
At the recent goBeyondProfit CEO Forum, Governor Brian Kemp proclaimed the week of Sept. 20 the first-ever “Business Generosity Week” in Georgia recognizing goBeyondProfit, its business members, and other business leaders who have played a pivotal role in supporting the community through recent years.
#BusinessGenerosityWeek and the Governor’s proclamation recognize goBeyondProfit’s 1,500+ members as examples of business generosity at its very best. From Atlanta and Athens to Savannah and Albany our members represent the heart and soul of the communities they serve. See the full list of members here.
Join us in celebrating the many ways businesses care for their employees, customers, and communities.
Join the Celebration Online
Join the conversation online! Using the hashtag #BusinessGenerosityWeek share your success stories and the work you are doing in the community. Below you’ll find sample social media posts and graphics to help celebrate this milestone with us.
This week we are celebrating #BusinessGenerosityWeek as a proud member of @goBeyondProfit. With more than 1,500 members across the state we are proud to give back to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be one of 1,500 members of goBeyondProfit, an alliance of businesses dedicated to giving back to our communities and caring for our employees. #BusinessGenerosityWeek
Stories of Business Generosity
Be inspired by leaders from across the state as they share their Generosity story:
- Ira Jackson, CEO of Perfect Image: An entrepreneur’s take on the vital role business plays within healthy communities
- Maggie Patton, Co-founder of Bitsy’s: Snack food company finds purpose a key ingredient for success
- Kenji Kuramoto, CEO of Acuity: Between a rock and a hard place: How one CEO navigated his team through opposing views
- Michael Russell, CEO of H.J. Russell & Company: Stay engaged, the needs are greater than ever
- Chloe Barzey, Managing Director of Accenture: What Chief Executives needs to get right, right now
- Jon Williams, CEO of W&A Engineering: Solving local problems with small business super powers
- And more!